On arrival you will be asked to complete a brief medical form. This is to ensure that you are suitable for Laser Lipo.
Sorry but if you suffer any of the following conditions you can not have Laser Lipo.
- Heart diseasse or pace makers fitted
- Thyroid problems- No chin treatment
- Autoimmune diseases - HIV or AIDS
- Cancer - Active
- Deep vein thrombosis - If receiving treatment
- Diabetes - Type 1
- Pregnancy or breast feeding
- Organ transplant
- Internal Metal Work - please ask advice.
- Liver or kidney disease
- Under 18
If you have any doubt on health suitablility please ask when booking your appointment.
Your treatment will usually last about 10 - 30 minutes and 30 minutes of exercise. Measurements will be taken before and after appointment. Two separate areas may
be treated at one time.
Treaments may be taken up to 3 per week with 48 hour space, although there are different variations, please ask.
After Care Information
To obtain maximum results you will need to adhere to the following:
- Do not drink alcohol for 24 hours after a session as your liver will be busy processing fat that has been removed.
- Drink plenty of water to flush the lymphatic system and hydrate the body.
- Cosume a low fat diet to ensure that the fat that has been released will be used by the body as energy.
- 30 minutes of aerobic exercise is strongly encouraged immediately after your treatment to help eliminate fat / energy from your body. If you are not able to
stay then it is essential that this is done within 4 hours.